Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 30, 2013

HANSEL PREMIUM CRACKERS: A must try snack

Ever since I was a kid I am a fan of Hansel...those aroma of the cookies really makes me wanting some more.
Recently I have discovered this new flavor:  HANSEL PREMIUM CRACKERS (Cheese).  I was really curious how would it taste like. Everyone is ranting about it so I really looked for it on malls.  Luckily I found one at 7-11:

Calorie content: (for those doing the calorie counting)

Packaging:


The sandwich itself is what its (Hansel) usual cracker have.  But the filling is so yummy and it tastes like COMBOS:



Deliciously good to eat.  I even forgot that I am on a diet when I ate it lol (I finished eating the whole pack by myself).

Try it!

Note: This blogpost is moved originally from my other blog: http://www.gracesongbird.blogspot.com

-xoxo-


No comments:

Post a Comment