Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 30, 2013

KITCHEN: "Kusina" in the heart of Greenbelt

I have been roaming around Greenbelt 3 for so long since I was working way back 2006 in Makati, when I got to discover this restaurant.  it has a homey and romantic ambiance.  Likewise, the place is not too crowded making it comfortable for everyone to dine-in. With their low ceiling light, the restaurant was turned into a perfect place to date and dine.

Two days ago, my hubby and I decided to go back here after 4 years (this resto is one of our first destinations in our dates) and we we're really excited to taste their signatured pasta.  I am talking about this:
UNDER  THE SUN
(Served with a garlic bread)
Php 255.00

It's a pasta with chili cream sauce and a mixture of seafood (clams, prawns, squid, tuna) in a plate. You can taste its distinct flavor of cream and cheese (I guess) with a bit of a spice (basil) and the kick of the sweet chili after every taste.  I suggest if you are going to order this one, eat it as the last entry for it has strong flavors.

We also tried one of their rice meals:
SWORD-IN
Php 285.00

Pan-fried prawns perfectly cooked...every bite of it is very rewarding.  The prawns are not rubbery nor overcooked, just perfectly seasoned and fried. It is served with crab fat sauce (taba ng talangka) over a rice and best to eat if you'll squeeze a generous amount of lemon (whih is also included in the meal).

KITCHEN  is also known on their famous BARBIE'S CUE (a combination of seafood and meat Kebab) for Php 240.00.  This will be my next project, to taste it!

Note: They are serving water with mint for free :)

I must say, this restaurant is best for those who wants solemnity while dining.  The ambiance is perfect.

RATE:  (Based on my experience)  1 out of 5, 5 as the highest.
FOOD: 5
AMBIANCE: 5
SERVICE: 4
COST: 4

I will be definitely coming back here!

-xoxo-

FOOD-A-HOLIC COUPLE

For more informations about their menu, click HERE.

KITCHEN is located at: 
1/F Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 757-4565 to 66


SOURCE:  http://www.munchpunch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment