Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Army Navy Burger : Mission Accomplished!

Army Navy Burger is a quick-service restaurant specializing in a unique burger+burrito concept.  Located at Dela Rosa Makati City, Army Navy was known for it's great burgers and burritos.  
I always heard that they are offering one of the best. My hubby told me that if you are really that hungry and want to eat immediately, do not go there on lunch time since you'll definitely experience a long queue of line.  That alone speaks that Army Navy offers something which isn't found in others.
So I decided to call their hotline delivery in Makati, and amazingly they have delivered it to me in 30 minutes time. :)
So here it is:

My orders includes:
Burger
(Classic single Quarter-Pound Beef Patty)

Freedom Fries
(Seasoned thin cut, crispy, zesty fries)

Cheese Quesadilla
(Folded tortilla filled with cheese, toasted and served with salsa)

So sad I wasn't able to order their Burritos.

Burger:
As I opened up the foil, I smelled the aroma of the grilled beef patty.
I noticed a different look of the bun with sesame seeds :) 



Surprisingly, the burger only have lettuce and grilled onions...no tomato, pickles or cheese!

So I tried my first bite...and it's different from the usual "burgers".  You can taste its juicyness on its simplicity.  But mind you, I really like its "Smoky flavor".  

For Php 135.00, I think it can full your empty stomach.  Big enough to satisfy your burger cravings.

When I am almost done with the burger, I saw this:
I think it resembles this sauce (see below):

Anyway, whatever it is, it works!  I love the combination of its taste.

Overall: (rating 1 to 10, 10 is the highest)
Burger Bun: 10-(Bun is soft, tasty)
Patty: 10-Beef patty is great.  So far, I love it most (among all of the burgers I have tasted so far).
Vegetables: 10-Crispy and fresh
Price: 10 (Php 135.00)

Fries:
For me, the fries are tasty, but it is not my preferred texture (a bit crispy) but it all depends who is eating.  :)

Overall: (rating 1 to 10, 10 is the highest)
Fries' texture: 9
Fries' taste: 10-(It's tasty that you will be wanting more)
Price: 8 (Php 60.00)

Quesadillas:
It's a great appetizer before eating a burger (depends upon you).  Tasted like one of the famous Italian White Cheese Pizza.


(Each pack contains 4 pcs.)


Overall: (rating 1 to 10, 10 is the highest)
Tortilla: 10 (Nice texture)
Cheese: 10 (Tasty Cheese)
Price: 9 (Php 85.00)

Well, if I will be asked to order at Army Navy, I'll definitely go back with the Burger. :)
My cravings are satisfied.
Mission accomplished. ^_^ (By Army Navy)




Here's the complete list of their menu: CLICK HERE TO SEE. (Courtesy of Munch Punch)
Address: Retail Space 1B, Dela Rosa Tower 1, Solaris Bldg. Dela Rosa Makati City, Metro Manila Philippines
Delivers with no minimum order but charges Php 50.00 (Delivery service)


Visit their Facebook fan Page HERE.

Note: This article was originally posted at my other blog: http://www.gracesongbird.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment